Thursday, February 21, 2008

Blog Topic's

Writing or typing for me is a real challenge in keeping my interests on the topic i am writing on. I am not really confident in what my interests are in typing or writing. I don’t mind the topics of suffering in a general way such as war, family problems, relationship problems or even things disateres to another person such as the loss of a life or loss of ones own self control. The reasons of why I tend to enjoy the topic of suffering is because no matter what is being written down the reader can always relate, because there is so many issues in peoples lives in the world today. Suffering is always a topic that brings up old emotions and sometimes new ones, that is important to some people in bringing back there past into existence. No matter the disaster there will always be other people waiting for some one to relate to. Writing about suffering is a way to communicate with all others with similar problems and help them threw there hard life. That is why I enjoy reading and writing about suffering.

I believe that all blog’s should be evaluated individually. This will give the writer a chance to improve in there blog's as well as in there writing.

No comments: