Friday, February 8, 2008

Superpower of My Choice

Superpowers all have there strength and weaknesses but if i had to choose one power to have I would chose the power to control elements of the earth. I would be able to control water and all forms of dirt. I would be able to have the clean es skin in the world, since i would be able to take all dirt off of me. I could walk across water forming it into ice all the way down to the bottom of the lake, or stop a bullet with a protective stone shield around me. I could do chemical compounds to make efficient fuels even take the pollution from the air we breath and recreate fossil fuels. With only the power to control of elements i would be able to have the power of god alone. I just wouldn't have the knowledge and the mental control that god had himself.

No comments: